Town Planning Advice


State and local government town planning controls can be confusing and frustrating, especially if you haven’t had much experience dealing with them. Luckily, Change of Plan has tons of experience. We can make the process much easier by guiding you through it and translating the technical mumbo-jumbo into plain English.

Change of Plan can provide you with professional advice regarding State and Local Government town planning controls for:

  • Property enquiries
  • Development feasibilities
  • Business ventures
  • Valuations
  • Planning assessment

Changes in your local area may affect you! Change of Plan keeps abreast of changes to town planning controls proposed by local councils. We can provide you with the advice you need to determine how the changes might impact your property and projects.

We offer expert planning advice to determine how a site can be developed. We also provide advice on covenants. Don’t be caught out with a property that can’t be developed, get advice from us first. Have a look at the packages that we offer, or give us a call today on 8595 4337 to get advice on developing a site.